Monday, October 28, 2013

Sewing for Baby: Changing Table and Boppy Covers

Happy Monday!  Are you ready for Halloween?  I cannot believe it is this week!  The last few months have flown by.  All of the sudden I feel like I am lacking time.  I need to get on a better schedule and manage my time better.  We are always busy at the end of the summer until Christmas.  All good things though, so I can't complain.
At the beginning of the summer I knocked out so many projects.  Sometimes I need the pressure of a deadline to get going.  
  I ended up making so much of Stella's nursery accessories and other random items that I wanted/needed for her.
I made two changing table covers and one boppy cover.  
(The fabric is Sarah Jane Children at Play)




  I am going to share all of Stella's Nursery projects over the next few weeks.  It's not 100% done yet, but it is close enough.  I am in love with the room, and I  can't wait to show you the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment