Saturday, November 3, 2012

Introducing the Laundry Room

Well I put a salon in my house.  It was a decision I had been thinking about for a while.  I went back and forth because I didn't know if I would end up using it enough to offset the costs of putting it in.

When we looked at houses I always kept an eye out for a space to add on or put in a salon.  The house we bought had a HUGE laundry room.  Score.  I thought it would be the perfect spot for a salon if I took the plunge and if I didn't, well then I have a HUGE laundry room.  No one is complaining either way right?

FYI the before is messy.  The room was completely blank without much storage so that means crap everywhere.  This room is right off of our garage and kitchen so it was a catch all sometimes.
This is the view from the kitchen.

 I built the lockers on the left, which I was really sad to move to the garage but we obviously did not have enough or the right storage anyway. 
 My plan is to use them as a mudroom in the garage or somewhere else in the house.
Well there it is.  

 I'm not even going to defend myself because I am pretty sure I picked up for these photos.











Well I feel like I just posted naked pictures of myself on the internet after showing you all of that!  But horrible before pictures make the after automatically look amazing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment