Sunday, June 30, 2013

Real Life: Belated Mothers' Day

I have had this post in "draft" form for two months.  I can't believe how fast that seemed to go by and slow at the same time.  This is what we did on Mother's Day weekend.
Saturday we played outside in the perfect weather.  






Alaire was teaching me how to use the scooter.  "You have to do your leg like this mom."
We have a tradition for Mothers' Day.  Every year for the last four years we go to breakfast at The Original Pancake House.  The place is packed and the wait is usually over an hour.  We go to Lowe's across the street and look at all of the things you can do to your house.  It passes the time and keeps Alaire busy running through the aisles.

Mike Tyson/ Alaire decided to draw tattoos on her face.  She loves tattoos. LOVES tattoos. 
 She draws sleeves and leg tattoos and says, "Mom, aren't these tattoos stylish?"  
"Yes Alaire."  (Please don't get face tattoos little one.)
I don't have any tattoos, but she always admires the ones she sees.


Back to Breakfast!  I could go for that again!


We ended the day with Cold Stone.  I can do Birthday Cake Remix any. day. of. the. week.


And popsicles... 

I hope all of the other mothers out there had a great day too... even if you probably already forgot what you did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment