Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dining Room Before/After-ish

Here is our dining room when we moved in.  This is the only picture I have.  The furniture was getting sold on Craig's list.  About the big white rectangle on the back wall... YUP they painted around a China cabinet.  From this angle the paint doesn't look bad, but it was drippy sponge paint.  If any of you ever think of sponge painting, do not go around furniture.  It causes two REALLY different textures in the wall.
It's not an awesome after picture.  I think something is going to have to be done with the paint.  The room needs a rug, window treatments, crown moulding and maybe wainscoting or board and batten.  Did I say light fixture and six more chairs?  Yeah it needs everything.




The one thing that I don't want to change is the table.  I am in love with it still!!

No comments:

Post a Comment