Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Alaire!

My sweet little Alaire.  You turned three.  I cannot believe it.  

And then some days I can.  I am so lucky to get to spend all of my days with you.  

You are so full of excitement these days.  I love when you say dramatic things like,
 "oh mommy you did this just for me?  I cannot believe it"

 You love to play babies and kitchen and anything make believe.  I love how your mind works.  You are so creative and artistic.  We paint something almost everyday.

Sometimes you get shy and back away from new things.  
Once in a while I wish you would just jump in with two feet, but I am also thankful that you are cautious.  

 You know you are funny.  I know because you've told me.  I have a hard time not laughing at you.

 You love going to school and dance class, but you also love it when we are all home together.

I think you would choose popcorn and movies every night.

 I don't blame you, I would too.  

 Daddy told me that I have created a miniature version of myself.  

 Maybe that's why we have so much fun together.

You light up our lives and make it impossible to think of life before you.

 What did we do without you?

We can't remember either!

 We had such a fun day eating cake...
 Singing to you...
and celebrating the best present we've ever received... YOU!
I hope all of your wishes come true, this year, and all of the years to come.

1 comment: