Saturday, January 5, 2013

Our Christmas in a Nutshell

Hello,  I was totally MIA last month.  I have a great excuse.  I was spending time with my little family.  Here is our Holiday in a nutshell, oh and in I Phone pics sorry : (  :
  We did an ombre rainbow tree.  I kept it pretty simple as far as decorations went.  I usually put up a traditional tree too, but it wasn't happening this year.  

Alaire wanted to put the bow on top!  I love it.

Our friend Sam came over to decorate gingerbread men.

My personal favorite.

If you let a kid decorate a gingerbread man... 
chances are they are going to ask you to make a house for him.

Whoops!  Paco was in the house last month too.  Don't worry Alaire didn't see the girls.  I just couldn't resist.  The Barbies are always naked around here.

Alaire and I made cookies and bars and dipped pretzels until we couldn't make any more.

Santa brought these suckers in our stockings. They were a hit.

We made a big turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and all of the fixings for Christmas Eve.  
Here are the loves of my life having fun with the mixer.


My absolute favorite photo of the whole season. This is true excitement for Christmas morning.  Santa brought a cardboard playhouse.  Isn't that what kids like to play with anyway?

He also bought the long awaited Bitty Baby Crib.  I did little crafts and candy presents for 12 days of Christmas.  Every single time she would ask if it was going to be this crib.  

This year was truly magical for Alaire.  It really is so exciting making their wishes come true.  
Above all it was just so nice to spend quality time together with Drew home for an extended period of time.  

I finally feel settled after the Holidays and Alaire's birthday (December 27th)  I have started getting back into creating things again.  I have a really big exciting project that I have been working on for some time that I will probably be able to share sometime in the next week!  I need to take some pictures first!  
I hope you are having a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment