Saturday, February 2, 2013

Ruffled Outfit Clearance

I am cleaning out my craft room closet and I just don't have room to keep all of the inventory of items that has been accumulating.  I have a handful of these outfits left and I am going to sell all of them.  Alaire has had them in a few sizes.  In the warm weather I have her wear just this and if it is colder I put a long sleeve t-shirt under it.

Email me if interested in one at LairiJ at gmail dot com.  The sizes available for each color are listed underneath.  The ones left unclaimed will be listed in my shop next week.  

The sale price is $27



 Paisley: Size 1 and Size 5/6

Pink Zebra: Size 4  and Size 5/6

Purple: Size 1, Size 3, Size 4, and Size 5/6


Please indicate color and size, so I can hold the correct one.

Thanks and have a great weekend,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment