Tuesday, April 16, 2013

13 Weeks to Go!

Yup, you guessed it!  I have 13 weeks or less until baby #2 comes.  
Here is what I look like.  
The Nelly lyric "Girl I think my butt getting big" just popped into my head!
I have packed on a few pounds in the last few weeks.  
I guess at some point that has to happen right?
I gained weight the exact same way that I did with Alaire. 
Nothing until the 5th month and then BAM I gained a bunch (13 lbs this time.) 

Anyway, if you don't believe me, here I am a few months ago in the same shirt, barely showing.


We have so much to do before the baby comes.
I have to finish some projects that are half done.  
I do not want to sit and think about them while I am trying to recover.  

Surprisingly I have even hired a few projects to be done.  So for everyone who thinks I do it all, I don't.  Sometimes you have to throw in the towel and hand it over to someone else.

My favorite thing we are doing is taking a family vacation to the beach in a few weeks.  
I just booked it yesterday and I cannot wait! 

I'll be back with a few house projects we are starting or have finished soon!
OH YEAH, and next week is my 1 year blog anniversary, so I am going to be doing a fun giveaway. (It will be handmade too)  So, keep your eyes open for that next week sometime.

I hope you are having a great week so far.  It is super rainy here, which isn't all bad.  It gives me the excuse to wear sweats (not that I needed one) and hang out on the couch with my favorite girl!  

I don't think I can post today without saying my thoughts are with those unfortunate people who fell victim yesterday in Boston.  It is truly sad that someone finds something like this the way to express whatever it is that they are trying to say.  My heart especially bleeds for that mama who lost her little eight year old.  It is hard for me to even try to go there in my mind, to put myself in her shoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment