Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Alaire's Room: Homemade A Frame Tent

I made this tent for Alaire over a year ago.  It is similar to this tutorial if you want to make one.
I just used a sheet for the fabric shell for a long time. 
It was annoying and I constantly was fixing it.

When we started actively working on getting Alaire's room put together I decided to make a permanent shell for it.  The fabric is Michael Miler Spa.  I've used some of it in other projects for her room, like the lamp and the window treatment.

It was super easy to make and it stays up much better with the elastic bands.
As soon as I get a rug for her bedroom it will end up in there.

Thanks for reading.  I hope you are all having a good week!

1 comment: